East Renfrewshire Good Causes is a fundraising charity based in the East Renfrewshire area of Scotland. The charity was founded by Russell Macmillan, a local blind, double transplant recipient (pancreas and kidney) to say 'thank you' to society for his new life. The charity's first aim is to raise £100,000 to give to local good causes.
As of April 2013, a total of 887 people have been helped, with the value of goods & services given out totalling £153,287. Total running costs up to the end of June 2012 are just £1,717 (1.4%).
- Read about our achievements, see how we spend your donations.
- Testimonials - both frontline professionals/beneficiaries etc
- Think you'd like to help? then why not set up a monthly standing order and become a Friend of East Renfrewshire Good Causes.
- Business supporters & fundraising events
- Why not raise funds for us through a sponsored event?
- NEW - Youth and Philanthropy Initiative (YPI) Evening at Craigholme School - ER Good Causes given £3000. An article on this event appeared in the Paisley Daily Express. Read more...
- NEW - Evening Times e-petition to encourage a better organ donor system in Scotland.
We'd like to thank our many supporters and invite you to join us today. Our registered office is 8 Blackfarm Road, Newton Mearns, Glasgow, G77 5HT. Scottish Charity Number - SC038233.
Holding out for a Hero - View the full video below!!